Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 20: Day 4, Last One!

Ah, the last of 3 snow days! How to celebrate? Sleep in until 2pm? YES!

That is exactly what I did. Then I woke up, did nothing. Drove to QT to get Mountain Dew for the 3 of us, then did nothing. Ate lunch, did some more nothing. Then I had to stop doing nothing and I worked on Physics homework. Not as fun as doing nothing...

One of the things I love most about snowy weather is this:

How much more beautiful could the world get than these amazing icicles hanging from the library in such a picturesque way? It is magnificent, the beauty that God creates simply for our pleasure. I am constantly in awe of the world.

We survived the last snow day, we survived being around each other constantly for 72 hours, we survived having little else to do than watch movies and episodes of Friends. We are awesome. I will look back on this semester and smile about this 3 day hiatus from school but I can honestly say this is the first time I will ever honestly say I am so ready for school it is unbelievable! Thanks for being patient with me when I fell behind on my blog. All caught up and hoping to do a better job at staying updated! Thanks, also, to those who got on me about not writing. You're why I do it!

Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. ~Amy Lowell

No comments:

Post a Comment