Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 21: It's Getting A Little Old

There was more snow today. 2 more inches. We still had class. I am so over this weather! Although, the plus side is that I got to play in the snow with two of my favorite girls in the entire world!
We had so much fun sledding and chasing each other around the backyard! I love hanging out with them. It helps that they some of the funniest things in the world. I even got to teach them how to make snow angels. It is very possible they already knew how to but they didn't seem to know so I showed them and we all made snow angels! It was great. I have a picture of the snow angel Mia made but it is hard to tell there is a snow angel but let's see if you can find it!
This was, probably obviously, the highlight of my entire Friday. They just bring such joy to my life. We even got to play house, for the 9,000th time in the last month, which is just my favorite thing. I am always the mom and usually I end up "having a baby in my belly," which I am NOT a fan of! Kids have such awesome imaginations and I love that. Sometimes they make me think I might want to have children of my own and then I leave and I get over it. They sure are cute though!

Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. ~Rabindranath Tagore

1 comment:

  1. I found the snow angel! :)

    Thanks for loving on my kiddos - they love you right back!

    ReplyDelete