Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 11: A Hippo and Some Happy

Man, sometimes I wish I could call these posts something besides Day ( ). I may start including a :( ) and see how that goes, but then I would need to go back and name them all I guess. Today has been a pretty interesting day. Lots of snack wars, some unexpected turn of events in my life. Overall, today was a good day that ended with a great conversation.
If I had to rate today on a scale of one to ten, it would be a ten thousand. I just don't know what else to say for that.

Don't underestimation what can happen in your like. Knowing what you want is never a fact, it's a hope or dream, to be fulfilled. Make everyday count for something, even if something small.

3 comments:

  1. p.s.
    give you FULL permission to title your blogs something different... you could also just bold the DAY "" in the first part of your post. just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Mal, let's just say we need a QB date and soon! Also, thanks for the permission :) It's just the motivation I needed.

    ReplyDelete