Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 5: Can't Find It On A Tree

Alright so I realize I have not posted everyday, that I missed yesterday, but this post is for yesterday and tomorrow I am planning on posting for today and tomorrow so hang tight. As you can see, this is a picture of money. This is a very sensitive topic for me right now. Of course part of being in college is gathering some debt. I understand this and I am not naive enough to think that I could come out of 4 years of a $25,000 a year education scott free. But if there is one thing in this life I hate more than toothpaste on the mirror or the sound of nails on a chalkboard (ugh, shudder...) it is being in debt.

I not only have had to take out loans every year but I also have an outstanding balance of a significant amount. I want it gone. So I had to make a really tough decision. Do I stay, and continue to accrue a debt, or do I leave and work to pay off that debt and return with a clean slate?

Yesterday, a decision was almost pretty much made for me. I don't know how I feel about it completely but there is a rhyme and reason for everything and there is a reason for me to be here now. I wonder what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment