Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 7: Scrunchie No-No

Oh what a treat for you! TWO blogs in one day!

Just kidding, I don't think it is really that big of a deal... But anyway, today's topic of discussion is children. In case any of you didn't know, I have probably the cutest little niece in the whole world called Kansas Josephine. She is precious, SEE?! Isn't she precious? Little cornfed...California...girl... Well, anyway, she's cute.

The point of this small sidebar is that I got to visit her and her mommies for a whole week this break and it was so wonderful! I met her best friends Brennon and Makena and they are also very cute. Anyway, Makena had this little doll thing called a Sing-a-ma-jig. This is a toy that sings alone or harmonizes when they are together. They are very creepy. Below are the above mentioned scrunchie mouthed toys.

If you can see what I mean, they are a little bit wrong in every way. Not only do they look creepy but they are also very creepy sounding. You may be wondering why I chose this picture as my picture for the day. Well, it is because every time I see this picture, what I will remember is the trip to Walmart that I took with Calvin and Josh that I will never forget. Today was a pretty great day and it ended with the scrunchie singers and Patty Balls the Cow. Not only was this trip to Walmart amazing today but my date with my roommate Kelli was wonderful and her dinner making abilities top the rest! Couldn't have been much better, especially because right now I am snuggling on the couch with one of my best friends, Brittany, and my life is such a happy place.

*Breathing out completely satisfied*

2 comments:

  1. What a cute baby!!!!! Elena, I will be watching this... sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she sure is cute! Thanks for following me :)

    ReplyDelete