Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 8: Maybe You Can Find It On A Tree

8 is my favorite number in the whole wide world!! Which is why I am so excited about this day. Imagine how excited I will be on day 88.

So today's post is a little bit of an outlet to get my frustrations out and a little bit to laugh at this situation. My roommate and I keep two bikes at our house. One of them belongs to her and the other one is our friend Pam's bike. Well, this is not the first time that this has happened, but about midafternoon Kelli received a text from Pam saying that, yes, someone had put the bikes into our tree. Now, this wouldn't bother me at all if it didn't happen a lot but I think it's one of those things that is funny once and just obnoxious after that.

Today was a day full of nothing that ended like this. Tomorrow will be upon me as I sleep and it will be full of new surprises (and trying to get a couple of bikes out of a tree after we buy bike chains).

No comments:

Post a Comment