Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 9: Lady of Hope

So I admit, I am a bit of a slacker on the weekends and for this I apologize. But I have a couple of pictures I think you are going to enjoy for days 9 and 10. As the title indicates, this is the blog for Day 9.

So I woke up Sunday morning to quite a surprise, let me tell you, I just love these little guys. They fly and they sit and they don't do much more. They're cute and they're spotted and in my heart, much love for them I store. Okay, I am done making up cheesy little rhymes but seriously. LADYBUGS ARE SO STINKING CUTE. For me, they not only represent summer but they also represent happiness and hope. In certain cultures they are signs of love and good fortune. I mean, just look at how peacefully that little bug is just sitting there and hanging out.

I know a lot of people would be grossed out by the presence of a bug in their bedroom but if you know me, a bug is the last thing that is gross to me (boys is the first... haha). So Sunday morning when I woke up feeling a little off beat, needing that little sign that said to me, things are gonna be alright, there it was. That little ladybug saying to me that I am not alone here.

Ah the peace that such a small thing can bring to one's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment