Friday, January 14, 2011

Pre Day: Where It All Began


Alright, so here is what I have decided to do with my life. I am going to do Project 365. For those of you who don't know what that is, I'll explain it to you now.

Project 365 is a photography project where you document a year of your life by taking a daily photo. Sounds easy right? Well, we'll see just how easy this is after the first few days!

The objective is to try and take one picture that summarizes your whole day so that as you look back, you remember. What you felt, what you ate, how you looked, something significant. It is completely up to the participant on how to express their day.

Now, I have never and will never claim to be a great photographer. I won't even claim to be a good one. But I do think that this will be a great way to be creative this year and maybe learn a thing or two about myself.

I am looking forward to you being able to join me in what this year might hold for me and I hope you are looking forward to my terrible photography skills...or lack there of perhaps.

Looking forward to sharing a year with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment