Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 15 Part 2: Indescribable

Today, on one of my blog posts, I received a comment from someone who I really look up to that made me feel really good. I just needed to start with that. Today was a pretty hard day... I tried to be really active for the first time since Wednesday and it backfired on me big time. However, at the end of my little endeavor, I managed to capture a BEAUTIFUL creation of the evening. Have I ever mentioned Oklahoma has some pretty amazing sunsets?
Isn't it just beautiful? Well, this is one of my favorite parts of this state, anyway. With this particular picture, I did a bit of playing around with the alterations and I loved this one setting I found:




Today was one of those days I look back on and am really glad it happened and also wishing a little it had never happened. Wishing a little that I had just stayed in bed this morning, taken it easy, not gone anywhere or seen anyone. So mixed up. I know that my blog this morning makes that statement confusing but I don't really know sometimes how to handle the way I am treated by people in my life.

People leave for a long period of time without considering my feelings and when they come back they expect me to go right back to the way things were before they left without considering how that might make me feel. Usually, I can just let it go but I have been letting it go too long now I think and I am done. So keep that in mind.

I will not allow myself to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment